Order Entry Professional Needed for Fast-Growing Brands!
French Transit, a Juggernaut Capital Partners portfolio company, is a vertically integrated global personal care corporation dedicated to consumer safety and health. The French Transit collection of brands currently includes CRYSTAL™ Deodorant; LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE® enamel - safe and effective teeth whitening systems and toothpastes; and MyChelle Dermaceuticals®, an innovative professional beauty brand in the natural category that provides clean, conscious, and comprehensive products that are bioactive and ethically sourced.
The Order Entry/Customer Service team member focuses on:
- Transferring order information––from paper order forms, Excel spreadsheets, incoming faxes (yes, you read that right…faxes.), and the occasional cryptic sales rep email––into our system. This order entry team member will be an absolute key player in how quickly we are able to ship orders to customers, as well as the accuracy of those orders. A strong attention to detail is needed.
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers, colleagues and vendors across our expanding brand portfolio.
Sales Order Entry/Customer Service Job Description:
- Enters order data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on a keyboard.
- Verifies entered customer and order data by reviewing, deleting, correcting, and/or re-entering data that may or may not have been correct in the first place (due most commonly to human error during the order writing process).
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures (i.e. getting in contact with the person who wrote the order to ask them why they forgot to include quantities on certain line items, for example).
- Support your team as needed with answering phones, emails and live chats, and assisting customers in understanding the ingredients, proper uses, and unique benefits of all our products. This part of the job will be developed, you won’t be expected to do this for several months.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A rigorous attention to detail
- A can-do attitude!
- Be a nice person, self-motivated and enjoy a good day of work
- Prior customer service experience helpful but not necessary, we can teach you
- Able to accept guidance and willingness to learn from mistakes
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to work independently (multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively)
- Communicate effectively with management and other team members
- The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move heavy stacks of paper
Sales Order Entry/Customer Service Job Environment:
The position resides in our office located in Louisville, Colorado. The role is full-time, Monday through Friday.
We are a team of enthusiastic and positive folks committed to keeping this a fun (and funny) place to spend your days. We love to laugh and appreciate each day as it comes. We believe in working hard and knowing that we are contributing to something greater than ourselves. A true team environment exists here and we’re here to learn and grow from each other.
This role is for you if you are bright, friendly, helpful, patient, empathetic, and love to talk! It’s also a big deal if you are extremely confident in your communication skills and can remain calm at all times.
French Transit, LLC offers medical, dental and vision coverage during the first month of employment. We offer a 401(k) plan with employer match at one year of employment. We also offer a generous Paid Time Off and Holiday package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, send an email to email@example.com. You should include your resume and a note letting us know more about you than what your resume tells us. Please also include the reason that you want to work for such awesome brands, how much money you want to make (come on...you can say it), and what you desire from your next employer.