Accounts Payable Coordinator
Providing excellent service to internal and external partners while completing payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices across our expanding brand portfolio.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Job Duties:
- Accurate and timely entry of French Transit invoices into the accounting systems.
- Tracking invoices sent out for approval to provide accountants with month end accruals and follow up to ensure invoices are entered timely.
- Matching of production invoices to purchases orders, researching discrepancies and finding resolutions.
- Coding expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice and expense reports, recording entries.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Ensuring that all supporting documents are complete for invoice entry.
- Handling weekly check runs.
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal contacts as well as vendors.
- Provide audit support as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining account data in NetSuite.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience using Accounting systems.
- Excellent communication skills - listening, clarifying, and responding, with professionalism and grace, to all types of communication is required.
- A rigorous attention to detail and super human organization skills are how you will survive.
- Ability to work independently (multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively) while having a strong sense of teamwork. This is a highly interactive and energetic team!
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook experience is required.
- Prior experience in NetSuite and a CPG environment is a plus.
- Creative problem solving and a can-do attitude should be your natural state.
- Experience working in very fluid and dynamic environment is beneficial.
- Must be assertive, thoughtful, and kind.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Job Environment:
The is a critical full-time position residing in our office located in Louisville, Colorado. You would be joining a group of folks passionate about our products, our industry, and each other. We have fun, sometimes there’s dogs, we’re growing, and we have some darn great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, 11 paid holidays, free and dramatically reduced product, and bonus opportunity).
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include a note letting us know more about you than your resume tells us, why you want to work for such awesome brands, how much money you want to make (come on...you can say it), and what you desire from your next employer!