• View all of our open positions below •
E-Commerce Specialist (Louisville, CO)
The E-Commerce Specialist is an account manager driving awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue for MyChelle Dermaceuticals with current and prospective online retail partners. This well-rounded and digital-savvy professional will lead the day-to-day execution of the online sales strategy on retailer websites, aligned to the broader strategies and objectives of the company. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and is preferably located at our corporate headquarters in Louisville, CO.
- Responsible for meeting e-commerce sales plans and continuously measuring against agreed goals enabling e-commerce customers to achieve goals.
- Develops e-commerce programs and promotional campaigns designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth for our online partners, and inline with Brand and Company goals
- Build relationships with e-commerce retail partners and manage partner/client expectations
- Oversee calendar of promotions and content in coordination with master sales and marketing calendars and the Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
- Drives sales through site merchandising strategies working with Digital Marketing Manager and Customers to optimize the customer experience and align to corporate sales marketing strategies.
- Prospect for new business that meets MyChelle'
s strict online partnership criteria. Manage launch activities for all new e-commerce accounts including product descriptions, images, assets, banners, brand pages, and other attributes
- Develops and communicates e-commerce business results to the company and customer, identifying insights and action steps to improve business performance.
- Interfaces with all strategic departments within the online partners.
- Holds quarterly planning & review meetings with online retailers.
- Understands and shares on a timely manner market intelligence regarding competitive activity; changes in retailer'
s pricing or strategic status: new business opportunities and other information necessary to the company to succeed with online retailer.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and Customer to identify areas of growth and potential partners or useful technologies to consider in growing ecommerce sales.
- Monitors all Customer pricing strategies to eliminate discount and ensure MAP pricing enforcement
- Coordinate content strategy and updates i.e. product pages, new and existing landing pages, product changes/updates/launches, etc. with retail partners
- Routinely lead QA for branded features on retailer sites for accuracy in all product data/images, timely updates to new product launches, marketing, and special merchandising pages.
- Work with retail e-commerce partners to obtain analytics on programs as well as overall sales goals/strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in e-commerce. Beauty experience preferred
- Working knowledge of retail business acumen and e-commerce best practices
- Amazon Vendor Central experience preferred
- SEO, organic content optimization, etc.
- Google AdWords, AdRoll, and Affiliate Marketing experience
- NetSuite CRM experience a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, communication (written/verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while working toward multiple deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills
- Creative with strong design aesthetic
- Self-starter and proactive; creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communications, copywriting, and project management skills
- Organized and detail oriented in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Able to work under pressure effectively and efficiently
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
- Brand advocate who drives enthusiasm, momentum and collaboration around a shared vision for the e-commerce channels
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, send an email to email@example.com
With the following -
1. Subject line of "E-Commerce Specialist"
2. Must include: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements