• View all of our open positions below •
The Digital Coordinator will provide strategic direction and develop programs to engage with our customer, grow our social influence footprint, and improve brand value. This person will manage the day-to-day engagement across all social platforms, as well as coordinate blogger and digital influencer relations. This position reports to the Digital and Communications Manager and is located at our corporate headquarters in Louisville, CO.
• Plan and execute day-to-day social media initiatives, including posting diversified content (visuals + copy) and developing strategies to improve user engagement and drive action across all major channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, the Company's Blog, etc
• Develop programs to grow social footprint—fans, likes, shares, retweets, as well as blog visits and email opt-ins—and amplify MyChelle’s voice across all channels
• Work closely with cross-functional teams + external agencies to ensure continuity in
messaging, brand imagery, and impact
• Monitor online “real time” conversations and manage responses
• Create and maintain a social media calendar for monthly initiatives and long-term brand
campaigns. Create original content relevant to MyChelle’s target market
• Assist in coordination of DTC and retailer digital marketing campaigns
• Create and monitor benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media program. Analyze,
review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
• As an in-house "Social Guru", keep your finger on the pulse of current trends,
technologies, and up + coming platforms to explore
• Play key role in development of pitches to digital media
• Serve as day-to-day contact for digital outlets for proactive and reactive pitching
• Help identify relevant and like-minded tastemakers/influencers for potential brand
collaborations and partnerships
• Place product orders/send outs and manage tracking
• Other communications responsibilities as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Minimum 1 year of experience in social media, public relations or digital media. Beauty
experience preferred and fashion/natural beauty/pop culture knowledge is key
• Possess a strong understanding of social and blog platforms, especially: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Proactive and strategic thinking
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a flair for writing about beauty and engaging headlines. WordPress blogging experience and SEO knowledge a plus
• Advanced proficiency in OS X, MS Office
• Adobe Creative Suite and photo editing knowledge a plus
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager of Customer Service / Inside Sales / Sales Support
The Customer Service / Inside Sales Manager is accountable for the operational excellence and efficiency of the company sales support and inbound / outbound call center including: achieving KPI (Key Performance Indicators) standards provided, ensuring that best in class quality of customer service is achieved and maintained, and supporting the attainment of overall financial objectives. These objectives are driven by the direction and guidance of the customer service team activities.
This role also serves as a day to day support for the Business Analyst and Ecommerce Manager.
Customer Service / Inside Sales
• Hiring, developing, and coaching of Customer Service and Inside Sales representatives (includes developing training programs and training incoming staff members)
• Support the development of compensation, reward, and motivational incentive programs to support maximized team performance
• Anticipate staffing gaps and create contingency support plans where needed.
• Budgeting and forecasting: support the development of KPIs to measure improvements in service levels, as well as provide revenue projections for call center to input into forecasting process
• Monitor and track team KPIs and performance to goals
• Work with management team to ensure the highest on-going level of support for the Outside Sales team including mapping of CS coverage, order entry support, car stock and support materials ordering, etc.
• Work as liaison with operations to support the communication of out of stocks, inventory availability, and customer backorders, credit holds and other account statuses to the sales team
• Manage and work with Product Development/ QA to set direction and guidance for consumer inquiry responses (via calls, Live Chat) while maintaining / updating central and information repositories for FAQs
• Handle all managerial needs for escalated customer service calls and escalated sales calls
• Make key decisions in handling customers who have experienced problems with service
• Support the development of team CS / Inside Sales programs to leverage improved account relationships, including upselling and cross-selling opportunities
• Stay abreast of our markets and competition as well as the latest advances and market insight as it pertains to consumer feedback. Report on important developments with potential value for the company with evaluations and recommendations.
• Trouble shoot / identify opportunities for improvement
• Tracking / monitoring / allocation of all Sales Support materials and samples
• Develop all CS team roles to integrate sales support for assigned geographies / accounts / functions
• Facilitate and manage car stock mailouts from planning to fulfillment, coordinating budget requirements, staff demands, deliverables, and timelines
• Facilitate and manage Brand Ambassador Event Kit mailouts from planning to fulfillment, coordinating budget requirements, staff demands, deliverables, and timelines
• Facilitate and manage Account Level and New Product launch mailouts from planning to fulfillment, coordinating budget requirements, staff demands, deliverables, and timelines
• Trouble shoot / identify opportunities for improvement
• Bachelor’s degree
• NetSuite or ERP / CRM experience a plus
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Customer Service or Call Center Management. Natural or Beauty Channel experience preferred
• Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong project management skills
• Sales management experience a plus
• Working knowledge of retail or consumer packaged goods customer service and order lifecycle processes a plus
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Detail-oriented with excellent organization, communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately while working toward multiple deadlines
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.