Sun Shield SPF 28 Coconut
* Six Months or older
Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
Inactive Ingredients: 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Alumina, Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural), Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Isostearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Simethicone, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tropolone, Xanthan Gum
• Helps prevent sunburn.
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• For daily use, allow product to absorb completely before applying make-up.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.