Science and changing climate conditions tell us the ozone is shrinking, which over time, has increased our exposure to potentially damaging ultraviolet rays. Meanwhile, population and lifestyle habits are contributing to higher levels of air pollutants including smog, vehicle emissions, dirt, dust, and cigarette smoke. These impurities spike the amount of free radicals—highly reactive, unbalanced atoms or group of atoms—produced by the body. When free radicals react with skin, they cause premature aging by interfering with skin’s ability to control moisture, causing dryness, wrinkles, and congestion. Free radicals may also interfere with the production of collagen—the protein in our body that helps keep skin firm and youthful.
• The perfect pollution solution! •
Using the right products is critical to maintaining lasting results and keeping your complexion free and clear. The MyChelle Beauty Key 3
integrates essential bioactive, high-performance ingredients that perfect, correct, and protect.
- Perfect C Serum - A topical Vitamin C, this multi-tasking serums contains a powerful 17% dose of L-Ascorbic Acid and Buddleja Plant Stem Cells to soften fine lines and wrinkles, and defend against photo-damage.
- Remarkable Retinal Serum - This advanced serum is formulated with highly effective Retinal, a precursor to prescription Retinoic Acid that is less irritating and safe for all skin types. Ceramide 3 and Orange Plant Stem Cells provide essential moisture, fight environmental stressors, and quickly reduce redness.
- Sun Shield Unscented SPF 28 - An eco-safe alternative to synthetic chemical sunscreens, this certified non-nano sunscreen uses Zinc Oxide for complete UV protection. Aloe and Vitamin E enhance protection, improve skin’s natural defense system, and reduce sun-induced irritation.
• Choose These Skin-Saving Ingredients! •
Feed your face the way you would your body for maximum health and wellness. Stock your beauty drawer with natural and clinically-proven products that contain free radical-blocking antioxidants (click the antioxidant to see the corresponding MyChelle solution):